Propane Fill Stations
In addition to propane delivery, propane fill stations are listed below with the convenient hours of Monday thru Friday from 8am – 4:30pm. Please note, all cylinders will undergo a simple visual inspection prior to being filled. This exterior inspection will be performed on all bottles regardless of size or type. The PCUD fill-station staff will look for the following items:
- The date the cylinder was manufactured. This date must be visible and less than 10 years old or 5 years on a certification.
- Required cylinder markings and readability.
- Damage to the cylinders exterior including dents, bulges or cracks on the container’s surface.
- Excessive rust or pitting on the cylinder, particularly on the bottom of the bottle.
- Absence and condition of a cylinder foot ring, cylinder collar, or valve cover.
If the PCUD fill-station staff is unable to fill the bottle because it fails the visual inspection, it is strictly for safety, regulatory compliance and in the consumer’s best interest.
PCUD – Campbell County Location
1005 Jacksboro Pike
LaFollette, TN 37716
PCUD – Operations Facility
135 Hulsey Lane
Rocky Top, TN 37769