Due to the slide on Eagle Bend Road in Clinton, on Saturday, (March 2, 2019), PCUD will reroute the gas line that was impacted by the slide. Approximately 60 customers in the Eagle Bend area on Eagle Bend Road, Eagle Bend Drive, Elizabethton Way, and JD Yarnell Industrial Parkway will experience a temporary service outage that will begin at 8:00 am with service expected to be restored that afternoon. PCUD personnel will go door-to-door to notify affected customers of the outage and to restore gas service. We are sorry for any inconvenience. If you are affected and unavailable when service is restored, we offer 24-hour emergency service. Please call (865) 426-2822.
- APGA Congratulates PCUD for Operational Excellence!
- Set It and Forget It with PCUD’s Automatic Bank Draft
- PCUD Rocky Top Is Under Construction
- Local Natural Gas Utilities’ Essential Services Remain a Priority During Spring Digging Season to Prevent Damage to Underground Utilities
- PCUD Suspends Disconnections